Thursday, September 25, 2008

i am currently very very very lazy to blog...so
1. i was at pd for the weekend
i have multiple bruises, some swellings, and even a few scratches..oh n burns from playing lantern.. for me, that's good
mind you, one bruise was on my cheekbone where my uncle fell on me during the banana boat drop..swt!!!
2. i discovered that chew really really loves me!
coz he texted to find out my whereabouts fearing that my whole family had been chased out of our home as it was empty...aww! or maybe he feared his source for mutton curry had absconded..the curry is on it's way chew
3. i raised all eyebrows of the passengers of the bus back to seremban
because i insisted that yee han, joyce n i share the two seats
luckily all kechik-kechik..then we laughed like maniacs all the way back.. and camhoed like crazy too..*blushes*
4. my nose is peeling from sunburn
so last night was spent peeling off all the dry skin
5. i have two more mocks coming up
*die*
pics when i rajin aites...which cld be never la

No comments:

Post a Comment