Thursday, November 6, 2008

accounts..done!
*going to flunk..haiz must re-sitt*

economics..done!
*can do can do*
so tuition anyone???..hmm?..hmm?..hmm?

law..next week
:S
*gambate me*


so anyhoos as i had my econs exams today and i find the the table too high (or the chair too low)..either or..i brought a pillow la kan..
*after finding out how difficult it was too write during accounts exams*

and E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E was


do you plan on sleeping or taking the paper
omg you made my day..haha
wah you rlly sleepy huh
my god!...(my lecturer)
huh?...(general response)


then after explaining that i need the pillow as i'm vertically challenged to write comfortably
everyone was

HA!
HA!
HA!!!


*geez* O___O
at least i'm doing something about it and perched comfortably i managed to finish the paper in time hopefully without going off tangent much


oh and random..
my mum was reading the wizard of oz to my lil bro and kan the lion wanted courage, the tin man wanted a heart and the scarecrow wanted a brain so i told my lil bro that he should always always want a very healthy bank balance!

how's that for the stuff of fairy tales ey?

No comments:

Post a Comment