Saturday, June 13, 2009

and i am done!

i'm feeling really good about myself now.. i am done with ALL my papers and i actually did work for them.. so all you whiny babies taking spm can just realise there is a lot more studying out there.. *degree*can die*horror*



so to kick start my lovely, loooong holiday (two and a half months yo!) went out today to watch drag me to hell.. gosh so scary wei.. i thought i might just die.. lovely way to fling all thoughts out of your head.. but i liked it and found it nice, it's nice vin!.. i'm sorry for almost killing you!



so here are itsey bitsey updates of what's been happening with me~



three months ago



floaty~floaty!



very the sakit to get this pic!




we is loving!



i tinggi dy


kamikaze attempts




waterfall trip to templer's park, rawang.. so fun i tell you.. we must go again!



two months ago










jun's birthday in chilies :)
one month ago



the 'vin' pose



!cakey!


my birthday in mewah club.. it was awesome and i thank my friends very much.. although there was more cake on me than in me O.o


i'm off camping on wednesday.. wheeee!!!! call me to lepak ya.. night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment