Sunday, June 22, 2008

morality and balls


in a fit of boredom and studies procrastination ( two things i excel at ) i have decided to review my moral studies class... now apparently our government feels that all those non-muslims who do not have too attend those compulsory religious studies a.k.a islamic classes need a good dose of moral values and ethic responsibility instilled in them which finds me in a moral class, 3 hrs a week, on a lovely friday afternoon...

but it's nt that bad la.. my teacher is quite cool with her " DAR-ling-a "... so here we all are stuck in class discussing all the major religions in the world and then it comes to christianity..

navin me


* Annette in front talking bout the old and new testament*


oh thats the difference la


mmhmm..in the olden days with all the uncivilized people giving the saints a hard time they're a bit more ganas.. like for instance if you go curi a chicken, they mite chop of one ball


*note that navin, as sweet as he is, is very old school indian. The
public discussion of balls by the fairer sex is highly frowned upon*


WHAT ????!!!!!!... how could you even come up with that ?

*laughing my head off i manage to choke out* oh very easily!


other highlights of my class would include Thinesh ( dat idiot ) holding up a dead cockroach ( EWWW!! ).. so yea despite my great show of bravado my entire class now knows i'm shit scared of cockroaches and butterflies...

p.s : i also learned a very very VERY bad tamil word in class.... s***i !!!!!... muahaha!
plz la, i'll never ever in a gazzilion years use it kays!

1 comment:

  1. Oh.MY.God.
    Am I dreaming or WHAT?
    Tharshini Sivadass is blogging?? mmmhmmm. Very nice~

    Get a CBOX!

    ReplyDelete