Monday, January 5, 2009



first post of the yearrr!!!

okay i have nuts blogsworthy but blogging is always good.. yes yes?
unlike someone *juns* who has yet to update me on her trip, her life and her status (dead/alive)
i shall not hold it against you however coz i love you *mwa*

went out with kush on sat =)
hence, i'm grounding myself till i deem myself worthy enough to be ungrounded by myself
"woman, i gatal nak pergi bangsar!"

gotta nerd nerd nerd :S
if last year was a madness, this year i must buy the end lot in the lil town of bedlam!
haiyoyo (indian can.. sheesh)

i'm off to shower and make the best breakfast for myself if i am still in the m.o.o.d dot com
then must get ready for college (first day first day first day.. after the hols that is)

see ya peeps!
and update bloggies aites...

No comments:

Post a Comment