Saturday, December 6, 2008

to start on a good note,
i got my doughnuts :)

but but for some reason i didn't really feel like eating them..which is weird.. coz eating only two doughnuts out of the usual four i eat with perfect ease would mean that doughnuts only give me about 50% the usual satisfaction they should have provided me with which means that they're losing they're utility which is scary!..haiz

i miss a big chunk of specialness in my life right now..lol

oh 'specialness'...come back!!!.. then i shall sing disney songs and prance about.. what the heck, i shall just sing disney songs and prance about anyways..
anyhows, i'm tired of living on the line and feeling edgy, this nagging feeling of worry is just so messing about with my head.. the fact that results wld be out in more than a months time is getting to me as well..which is quite stupid as well, that's more than a month away..
and talking to hood just made me miss my younger care-free days.. where everything was just one big barney song..christmas doesn't feel the way it should anymore, hmm but then again, that's probably just me
*think happy thoughts*
btw, is it just me of is mid's christmas deco a bit tacky/circus freakshow/ cutting back on costs/ done in a rush this year
whatever la..or should i say dhoa :p

No comments:

Post a Comment